Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's just business

Chandan: Hey. how are you?

J. Raja: I'm good. how have you been?

Chandan: jo suna hai sach hai kya?

J. Raja: ??

Chandan: u joined Future Constructions

J. Raja: yep ..

Chandan: nice

J. Raja: doesn't mean you should stop talk to me .. ;-)

Chandan: just...wondering ki kispe bharosa karoon kispe nahin

J. Raja: oh cmon, i joined them in June .. and had no such plans back in Jan/Feb

Chandan: what about ur those talks...about what people already thought about when u resigned...

I have no problems in your joining with any company...but it looks like I misjudge sometimes :-)

J. Raja: Which talks are you referring to? :-) I don't think I have been contradictory and there are 3-4 things going on and my association with Future Constructions is one of them

Chandan: People already told that u will join them...and me only trust on what u said

J. Raja: At that time, I had no plans on "joining" here. I served out my notice period with sincerity in my work. I didn't "join" Future Constructions to get back at Lakshman Associates.

My association with Future Constructions is more complex than you think.


Chandan: Raja...it has nothing to do about ur intention...I don’t care about good or bad intentions. It was just my trust...thats it.

Trust on what u said...at the time when you were in problems


J. Raja: I can understand where you're coming from. I hope your perception of me can change although I can't force that to happen. :-)

like the quote from The Godfather "It's just business" .. hehe

nice talking to you..am off to Kashmir tomorrow on my vacations .. cant wait!


Chandan: Ok. take care and good luck!

J. Raja: thanks..

No comments: